Sunday, October 26, 2008

A Little to the Right


The clocks went back this morning, I spent an extra hour in bed dreaming about finishing this right hand mini-wall. I finished the edge of the steps first of all.



Even though we're down to the last few stones, we're still managing to pull out a few magic shapes. I was leaning over the wooden stairs to take this, so 1 second after I took the photo my feet whizzed from under me on the slime, giving me a massive horizontal bruise right across my body off the handrail. Not had a good winding for years - ooooffff.



Got about 8 inches to go to get it to ground level. The camera ran out of batteries at this point - i'll have to take a photo in the week of the next exciting course taking shape.


1 comment:

WoodenMan said...

Absolutely Heroic!!!!!!!!