Wednesday, May 30, 2012

MEGAYARD: Day Eight


I was feeling a bit bummed-out yesterday after losing 2 foot off the width of the yard but I had a chat with Paul this morning and I feel a lot better about things. Once he started digging under the beech hedge he went as far as he could without killing it, so nothing I can do about that. As far as the stairs go, they're going to be wider and flatter but that's going to be a plus for Kodie and my Dad who currently aren't too steady on their feet, so i'm now feeling positive about it all again!



Of course, the pointing came out perfectly, Paul sorted it all out this morning, feel a bit embarrassed about being so negative last night.



Came home from work and the right hand wall's gone up with concrete down the back.



And there's the other wall, I like the giant stones in there, doesn't look as nice on the photo as it does in real life.



There's all the stones for tomorrow. I think the mini digger might be disappearing too. I reckon it's going to all turn out just right.



Looks pretty big from up here!



No comments: