Friday, April 20, 2012

BBQ Jammin'

Things are moving and shaking for Megayard finally! Paul the builder was round last night and I showed him my ring binder of BBQ designs and 3D renderings. At least he didn't run a mile, but he politely declined taking the binder home with him, just a piece of paper with width and length written on it.


Picked up this classic 70s tome from Chelford last weekend, included guides to giant outdoor pools but it's the all-important 'outdoor dining' section i'm interested in.


This party is in full swing, I can only imagine such scenes this summer when it's all finished. Who will we get to play fingerpicked ragas on acoustic guitar while the rest of the gang tuck into the delicious hot food?


Mmmm, like a scene from Henry VIIIs kitchens.


More hippy dining scenes and the all important brick-built BBQ blueprints. They suggest fabricating your own bottom plate from 3mm mild steel, but I think I might just buy a kit from Tescos.

1 comment:

Jim Medway said...

I couldn't approver highlyer if I tried.